At Sawyer Savings Bank, we’ve weathered numerous financial and economic environments since 1871, and we are committed to making proactive, customer-oriented decisions during this difficult time as well.
Our communities and customers have loyally supported us for 149 years, and we are here to support your needs during this extremely difficult time. We deeply understand the challenges our local families, businesses, and non-profits are facing right now. One of the benefits of banking with a community bank, like Sawyer Savings, is our ability to listen and understand your unique circumstances.
On Friday March 3, 2020, the President signed into law the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), which was created to provide immediate support to both households and businesses due to the COVID-19 pandemic and its related consequences. The CARES Act appropriates an unprecedented $2 trillion in aid and comes at a time when many people are feeling financial pain.
We are currently offering Paycheck Protection Loans to existing Sawyer Savings Bank Business Customers.
Required Documents/information for the SBA Payment Protection Loan Application:
- Payroll Report for 2019 including listing of employees, salaries, taxes, and benefits
- Date of Incorporation / Establishment
- NAICS code
- 4 digit extension on zip code – business
- 4 digit extension on zip code – Principal 1
- 4 digit extension on zip code – Principal 2
- Number of jobs created
- Number of jobs retained
Who Can Apply?
The following entities affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19) may be eligible:
- Any small business concern that meets SBA’s size standards (either the industry based sized standard or the alternative size standard)
- Any business, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, 501(c)(19) veterans organization, or Tribal business concern (sec. 31(b)(2)(C) of the Small Business Act) with the greater of:
- 500 employees, or Less, Or
- That meets the SBA industry size standard if more than 500
- Any business with a NAICS Code that begins with 72 (Accommodations and Food Services) that has more than one physical location and employs less than 500 per location
- Sole proprietors, independent contractors, and self-employed persons
Helpful Fact Sheet can be found below:
Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (PDF Download Guide)
How Do I Apply?
Please download the application below and fill this out to the best of your ability. If you need help, please call us at 888.772.1871 . We’re here to help.
We are working diligently to track and review these programs to ensure that we will be able to assist you with your needs. We realize that these are daunting times, but we will be here to offer assistance and help you navigate through the process of obtaining assistance with your financial needs for both your family and your business. We are passionate about helping our customers and communities and, together we will get through these difficult times and be able to enjoy better times ahead.