Contact Sawyer Savings to inform us that you have signed a Contract of Sale or binder. We may ask that you bring in or send the following information:
- Binder or Sales Contract.
- Verification of Income: last two years W-2’s, most recent pay stubs from the last month, past three years tax returns and YTD Profit and Loss statements (for self-employed individuals).
- Verification of Assets: last two months of bank statements (no need to bring Sawyer Savings statements – we can get those for you!).
- Verification of Liabilities: we’ll get most of this information from your credit report, but you should know who your creditors are and the monthly payments for each loan.
- Landlord’s name and address (if applicable).
- Signed divorce decree and/or separation agreement (if applicable).
- Copy of the Home Inspection Report (if applicable).
Please note that this list is meant as a way for you to prepare the documents you will eventually need to provide to us. The sooner we have this information, the quicker we can process your loan request.
Now would also be a good time to review your current and future banking needs. If you don’t already, you should consider opening a banking and checking account with Sawyer Savings to make the closing payments and future mortgage payments easier and seamless. You can review our financial offerings at www.sawyersavings.bank.