What is Sawyer Savings Bank’s Routing or ABA Number?
What does FDIC Insurance mean?
- The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is an independent agency of the United States government that protects depositors of insured banks against the loss of their deposits if and insured bank fails. Deposits at Sawyer Savings Bank are insured by the FDIC up to the maximum amount allowed by law. To determine if your specific deposits are fully insured, please visit the FDIC’s website at www.fdic.gov/edie.
What do I do if I lose my ATM/Debit Card after banking hours?
- To report a lost or stolen card, contact the Bank immediately at 888-772-1871. If it is after normal banking hours, please call 800-262-2024.
How do I transfer funds?
- Funds can be transferred 24/7 via online or mobile banking, or by calling our 24-hour telephone banking line at 888-772-1871
How do I place a stop payment?
- Stop payments can be placed on your accounts by visiting your local branch or securely through your online banking profile.
How secure is Online/Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking is very secure. In fact, it offers the same level of protection as our Online Banking service.
- Multiple layers of authentication to prevent unauthorized access
- Account information is encrypted to safeguard your information
- We use industry best practices to continually monitor and protect your information
- No identifiable information – we don’t return any personal information in a text message, such as your full account number, email address, or personal address.
- We never ask for or include your user id or password in any message we send.