Our team continues to monitor how the COVID-19 virus is affecting our customers and the communities we serve.
Sawyer Saving Bank is committed to keeping you updated about the steps we are taking in response to the situation concerning the coronavirus. We have been following the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as those of state and local health departments. We’ve stepped up our cleaning protocols in all of our locations and are disinfecting surfaces on a daily basis.
We are committed to the health and safety of our workforce & have plans in place which will enable us to continue to serve you
We have educated our employees on practices designed to help stop the spread of germs, as well as educating them on the symptoms of the Covid-19 virus and the importance of social distancing. Our employees are encouraged to stay home and seek medical attention, should they display any of these symptoms.
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 we will be closing all branch lobbies until further notice. We will operate using drive-up services only in our Saugerties and Highland Branches.
Drive-up hours for these offices will operate under normal business hours. Hours are: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 6:00pm and Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm.
We will temporarily close our Marlboro Branch office effective Saturday, March 21, 2020. The ATM at this location will continue to operate for deposits and withdrawls. Beginning March 21, night drop and drive-up window services will not be available at the Marlboro office.
Our Lending Building, located at 85 Market Street in Saugerties, will continue to be closed the public until further notice. Customers are welcome to bring loan payments to branch offices via the drive- up, although electronic payments, or using mail or night drop services are encouraged. If you require in person service, please call us at 888.772.1871 for an appointment.
Looking for alternative ways to do your banking, we’ve got you covered:
- Online Banking and Mobile App. Access your account information and complete many transactions anytime, anywhere.
- Our network of 55,000 surcharge free ATMs. Access your account through the Allpoint surcharge free ATM network.
- Telephone Banking, 888.772.1871 Transfer funds, review check account balances, and get rates.
- Drive-Up tellers. We will operate using drive-up services only in our Saugerties and Highland Branches.
- We will set up appointments for services which require someone to visit our lobby, such as access to your safe deposit box. If you need in-person service contact us at 888.772.1871 to make an appointment. We will limit entry to one customer at a time.
We are supporting our customers during times of uncertainty
We encourage any of our customers that may be experiencing a financial hardship to contact us. We are here to help. Please call us at 888.772.1871
Effective Monday, March 23 and for an initial 30-day period we will be making the following changes to help assist Sawyer Savings Bank customers:
- Waive our ATM fees for customers using non-network owned ATMs
- Waive penalties for early CD withdrawals
- Information for Small Business Customers
Beware of coronavirus scams
Now, more than ever, you need to protect yourself against scams. You can learn more about coronavirus scams and how to prevent them by visiting the Federal Trade Commissions’ website.
Sawyer Savings Bank will continue to be diligent in monitoring this event each day. Please continue to bank with confidence knowing that we are here to protect your interests, to serve your needs and to support our communities. Check back regularly for the latest updates